The City of Greenville is seeking applications for FIREFIGHTER/EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN. Applications must be made through the Alabama State Employment Service, 117 West Commerce Street, Greenville, Alabama. Deadline is March 13, 2019.
1. Age 18
2. High School Diploma or GED
3. Valid Alabama Drivers License
4. Pass criminal background investigation
5. Pass Pre-employment physical and drug screen
6. Pass comprehension and physical agility test
1. Competitive Salary
2. Hazardous Duty Pay
3. Blue Cross Insurance
4. State Retirement Plan
5. Nine paid holidays per year-
Primary responsibility is the protection of life and property through fire fighting and emergency medical activities. Job requires performance of hazardous task during emergency conditions. Task may involve strenuous physical exertion under adverse conditions such as extreme temperature, visual and/or audible impairment, working at heights or in confines paces.
The City of Greenville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.