Roll-Out Container Information
- Read the directions embossed on top of the container.
- The roll-out container is the property of the City of Greenville.
- Removal from assigned residence only by Sanitation Department Personnel.
- Please notify the Sanitation Department when moving at
- Cleaning of the container is the responsibility of the user.
- Containers must be curbside no later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of service and removed from curbside no later than 7:00 p.m. of the same day.
- Report missing or damaged containers to the Department at 382-8271 Monday through Friday — 7:00 a.m. to 4:00
- Do not place hot materials, paints, solvents,
inflammable liquids, non-containerized liquids, sod, dirt, sand, rocks or any other extremely heavy items in the container.
The Department also removes and disposes of dead animals from the road and right-of-way. Pickup of dead animals in the road may be called into the Department at 382-8271.