|Jennifer Stringer||Department Head|
|Arthur Savage & Gary Smith||Cemetery|
|Laura Braxton, Danny Acreman, Charleston Lymon & Steven Edwards||Landscape and Grounds|
Our goal is to make Greenville a more attractive and healthy environment in which to live. This in turn, gives the citizens and visitors to our city a better quality of life. We accomplish this goal by:
Properly planting and maintaining all the trees, shrubs and flowers on public properties.
- Properly mowing and trimming the grounds so that we have healthy trees and turf.
- Keeping Magnolia Cemetery grounds well kept and attractive for our families who have lost their loved ones.
- Maintaining safe and attractive athletic fields.
- Reviewing landscape plans and inspecting sites when completed.
- Removing litter from public areas and roadways
We do all of this so that Greenville will remain green. Healthy plant life today assures Greenville will have it for many years to come.
Greenville has been named a Tree City USA for 20 years.