Home Living Doing Business Visiting Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
    1.  Who has to purchase a business license?
    2.  When do vendors get paid?
    Q.  Who has to purchase a business license?
    A.  Any person, firm or organization conducting business in Greeville is required to purchase a license. This includes offering merchandise for sale, soliciting orders for goods or services, performing services, making deliveries of any merchandise or engaging in business of any nature. The city ordinance requires that the license must be obtained before transacting any business.  For more information, contact the Revenue Department.

    Q.  When do vendors get paid?
    A.  Checks are cut on the 10th, 20th and 30th of each month.

Copyright © 2019 - City of Greenville, Alabama
119 East Commerce Street, Greenville, AL 36037 | 334-382-2647
Privacy Policy
Website designed and developed by Ingenuity, Inc.